Isle of Man
Our client seeks Banking Graduates to join their Apprentice Scheme commencing Summer 2023 for 18 months.
Our Client is offering an 18-month fast track rotational programme, designed to give Graduates the opportunity to learn the fundamentals of Offshore Banking. Experts in each field will share their knowledge and experiences to kick start a career in Offshore Banking. As graduates rotate across a variety of local divisions including Operations, Finance, Risk and Compliance and Client Facing teams.
IT Program will cover: Robotics, IT Security, Infrastructure & Networks, Data, SAP/ Core Banking and Client Experience. - only add to IT vacancy
Graduates will be supported throughout the programme by a network of colleagues internally which include their placement Manager and line sponsor within each rotation - ensuring each Graduate has a clear learning path personalised to their own individual needs and career aspirations.
Graduates will also have the opportunity to study towards a professional qualification during their programme. Requests for study will be subject to applicable review and approval processes within the bank, if you have any queries ahead of applying for the Graduate Programme please get in touch with the recruitment team.
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Dynamic working arrangements
- On-the-job training with experts in their field
- Theoretical & practical training
- Project work
- Opportunity to study a further Professional qualification
- Access and exposure to senior management team
- Rotations to broaden your experience
- Opportunity to build your career as a trusted expert
** Candidates must have the right immigration permissions to live and work in Isle of Man to be eligible **
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Candidates that have recently finished or are on track to complete an IT, Business, Science or equivalent degree (achieving a minimum of 2.1)
- A can-do attitude
- Passion for learning
- A collaborative approach to work
- A problem-solving mindset
- Digitally minded individuals
- Adaptable to change
- Results driven
- Flexibility in approach
Your specialist: Susan Gibson
Quote job ref: 13445