IT Infrastructure Engineering Analyst
Our Client seeks an IT Infrastructure Engineering Analyst to join their team.
- Experience of Networking, Switches, VLANs, Routing, Firewalls etc.
- In depth knowledge and experience of Cyber Security defence best practices.
- knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Server and PC O/S.
- understanding of Microsoft Exchange.
- Solid knowledge of VMWare virtualisation, both Server and VDI including managing and provisioning of the ESX environment.
- Proven troubleshooting skills and ability to correlate system behaviours based on known interdependencies between systems.
- Engaging written and oral communication skills.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Assessment and implementation of new technical solutions in line with business and company standards.
- Troubleshooting issues across the entire stack: Hardware, Software, application and network.
- Ensuring the provisioning and availability of IT systems and functions by monitoring and verifying the integrity of all components relating to the delivery of services to the business.
- Provisioning of support and expertise to the Service Desk and other teams within IT and to the business in general.
- Contributing to out-of-hours cover.
- Maintaining documentation to required standard.
- Contributing to projects at both department and corporate level.
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 9097
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.