IT Operations Assistant
Our client is looking for an IT Operations Assistant to join their team.
- First Response communication with Clients for Support and new equipment
- Greet and direct visitors
- Daily monitoring and system health checks
- Assist with basic Trust functions including password resets, User administration, permissions etc.
- Configure endpoints; desk-phones laptops, desktops etc.
- Purchasing of Engineering parts/Infrastructure, licensing for Adobe, Office 365, Laserfiche
- Building Infrastructure Management
- Procurement and Stock control including providing quotes and sales assistance.
- Workshop Management
- ISO 9001 Quality Management
- Effective Customer Service Management
- Workflows and Procedures
Key Skills and Experience:
- Full driving licence
- Experience of a busy office environment
- Experience of working in an IT Service Desk
- Experience of a customer service role
- It is critical that the successful candidate understands the vision of the company. As such, it would work well for someone who has operational experience in leading technology transformation in a related field.
- Operational experience of technology in the related fields is a must.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Ability to communicate with a diverse range of people at all levels.
- Demonstrable procurement, build processes, stock control, and working to deadlines are important.
- Demonstrable Workflow experience.
- Demonstrable Workshop Improvement and Management.
- Demonstrable experience in operations process improvement.
- Able to demonstrate a professional, organised and structured approach to all tasks
- Ability to prioritise effectively, work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong Customer Service (Verbal and written)
- The candidate should have a strong person orientation, display genuine empathy, be approachable, easy to talk to, patient and kind.
- Has positive energy and drive, remains resilient and yet calm under pressure.
- Highly committed to customer satisfaction and operational excellence.
- The candidate must be bold enough to convince others of the virtues and rewards of putting others' needs before our own.
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 12280
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.