IT Support & Deployment Engineer
Our Client seeks an IT Support & Deployment Engineer to join their team.
- Support and manage various products which are the fundamental building blocks underpinning industry-leading online gaming systems.
- You would be part of a highly ambitious and technology driven cross-functional product team and would be exposed to cutting edge technologies and an ever-evolving product delivery pipeline.
- As a talented trouble-shooter, it'll be your job to work with customers to fix problems and provide solutions across a vast array of technologies.
- Dealing with many of the biggest names in online gaming across the world, you'll help deliver the unparalleled tech support and customer service.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Windows Server
- SQL Server
- IIS Web Server
- F5 Load Balancers
- XML & JSON based APIs
- Networking Fundamental
- Grafana - Desirable
- ELK Stack (Elasticsearch / Logstash / Kibana) - Desirable
- Octopus Deploy - Desirable
- GitLab - Desirable
- Microsoft Azure/App Insights - Desirable
- AWS - Desirable
- Confluence - Desirable
- JIRA - Desirable
Your specialist: Pam Dixon
Quote job ref: 9218
Hi, I'm Pam and I can help you with your submission to this role. Simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.