Our client seeks a Junior Administrator to join their team.
Role Profile: Our client is looking for a Junior Administrator to join their Private Wealth Department. The successful candidate will assist the Private Wealth Team to provide a high standard of customer service to clients.
- Assist your team with all aspects of client transactions, including inputting payments.
- Collate documentation and assist your team with the preparation of minutes and resolutions.
- Proactively work with all 3rd Parties and other intermediaries to deliver quality service to clients.
- Assist your team with various projects, as required.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Good oral and written communication.
- Good inter-personal skills.
- Ability to work efficiently, under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Ability to adapt and work to meet both Team & Client expectations.
- A good knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Good administrative skills, with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to be flexible and work effectively as part of a team.
If you secure an interview for this role - we've got it covered. Our clients are using telecoms and technology. #Businessasusual
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 10167
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.