Our client seeks a Junior Administrator to join their team.
- First point of contact for all incoming telephone calls and visitors
- Assist the Directors as and when required
- Open the post, scan all items of post and distribute to relevant person
- Record all items of post out and take to the post box
- Prepare DHL couriers to be collected and received
- Arrange for documents to be notarised liaise with Notary Public to ensure completed in a timely manner
- Arrange for notarised documents to be delivered to the court for apostille and ensure these are collected the same day
- Ensure archiving is kept in order and documents destroyed as per the retention periods
- Order stationery as required ensuring that a sufficient amount of supplies is held at all times
- Order office supplies for kitchen etc. and maintain stock
- Input all statements and reconcile cash books
- Filing away bank statements
- Complete all client filing in a timely manner
- Prepare settlers letters for trusts
- Order company seals / Company Stamps
- Order certificate of good standing in relevant jurisdiction
Key Skills and Experience:
- You will have an excellent telephone manner, good IT skills
- Some previous experience of working in an office environment.
- Ability to work on your own initiative, and be self-motivated and willing to learn.
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 11683
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.