Junior Business Analyst
Our client seeks a Junior Business Analyst to join their team.
Role: The company is seeking a trainee candidate to fulfil the role of business analyst to support their global client base. Reporting to the Head of Support.
- Provide detailed support to answer any user queries on the operation of the system (as submitted via the online support system). Such queries may relate to any part of the system and provision of assistance will ultimately require a detailed knowledge of the system, as well as a sound knowledge of core fund accounting and share registration principles.
- Examples of assistance provided to clients/users may include;
- Direct user training
- Assistance with collation of user requested enhancements to the system.
- Assist and contribute to the ongoing support, development and a focus on testing of the company's software across the client base.
- Investigation and resolution of client queries and potential bugs raised by clients via phone call, email or support website database.
- Assistance with preparation of business requirements documents for new software development.
- Testing of company software upgrades and enhancements.
Key Skills & Experience:
- At least 1-2 years prior experience in similar BA role and/or operationally as a fund administrator in a fund accounting role.
- Prior business analyst experience will benefit however training will be given to the successful candidate.
- Excellent Excel and mathematical skills for manipulation of large volumes of data and the ability to self-motivate, self-manage and independently organise workflows.
- Ability to solve problems under pressure, preference to work in a small office environment.
- Keen interest in IT and be willing to learn multiple hardware configuration and software applications used in the delivery and maintenance of company products.
- Keen interest in accounting and be willing to learn all aspects of fund accounting and administration methodologies including, fund, securities and shareholder transactions.
- Willing to work flexible hours when urgent issues must be resolved.
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 10730
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.