Junior Client Administrator
Our client is looking for a Junior Client Administrator to join their team.
Role: As a Junior Administrator you will provide administration assistance and dedicated support to the Administration department.
- Administration of bank payments and receipts
- Administration of bank and investment accounts including account opening and closing
- Bank reconciliations
- Liaising directly with clients
- Various company and trust administration tasks
Key Skills and Experience:
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent at grade C or above
- Good knowledge Microsoft Office
- Office experience is an advantage but not essential
- Experience with CCH, Viewpoint and Laserfiche would be an advantage but not essential
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Good level of initiative
- Problem solver
- Team player
- Quick learner
- A desire to progress their career
- External and internal training will be provided and encouraged
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 12013
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.