Junior Office Administrator
Our client seeks a Junior Office Administrator to join their team.
Role: To assist the team in the delivery of friendly, efficient client service and to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for any visiting guests, with the key aim of supporting the team to retain and attract new clients.
- Responsible for ensuring all outbound post is stamped, recorded and despatched within the agreed service level
- Greet visitors and handle their enquiries or direct them to the appropriate colleague
- Coordinate the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, DHL, etc.)
- Organise refreshments when required using the existing list of preferred external providers
- Maintain a clean and tidy kitchen, empty and refill the dishwasher on a daily basis
- Assist in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies & stationary
- Assist in the ordering of kitchen supplies including tea, milk etc.
- Top up printers and photocopiers with paper throughout the day
- Assist with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, shredding and filing
- Provide administration support when required by senior team members
- Offer support to the office Social Committee for upcoming team building events and social events
Key Skills & Experience:
- 5 GCSE's Grade C or above, including English & Maths
- Minimum 2 years' experience in an office environment with experience in KYC and Due Diligence requirements. A good understanding of trust admin would be advantageous
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office suite applications
- Knowledge of key customer service principles
- Knowledge of basic business principles
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently and within a team environment
- Excellent organisational skills
Your specialist: Stuart Clague
Quote job ref: 10783
Hi, I'm Stuart and I work with Mark for all things temp / contract wise. If this job is of interest to you please submit your CV and we will be in touch soon.