Our client is looking for a Junior Trader to join their team.
The Role: An exciting role as Junior trader in the international commodity trading division of a publicly traded US company which sources and trades grains for human and animal consumption, globally. Graduates considered.
- Monitoring and reporting of affiliate inventory
- Global product price discovery and determining of cost-effective sources of raw materials to facilitate strategic decision making
- Purchase contract review and sales contract pricing
- Weekly/monthly management and affiliate reporting
- Reporting of open derivative/physical positions and ensuring compliance with Trading Policies
- Continuous on the job learning to stay updated with agricultural products and markets
- Assisting Senior Traders as required
- Willing to travel - this involves trips to various countries where we conduct business
Key Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level - Preferably in International Business/Economics/Statistics, but will consider other disciplines with a good level degree grade
- Some previous commercial experience/business acumen
- Must have the right to work on IOM/UK settled status, etc.
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 12041
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.