Key Account Manager
Our client seeks a Key Account Manager to join their team.
Role: Oversee and support the Planning and coordinate all maintenance and reactive tasks with the Hard and Soft Services Operations teams and approved contractors to meet all SLA and KPI contractual requirements. To develop and maintain strong working relationships with the direct team, key clients(s), suppliers, and the wider company community. Promote a positive culture and attitude of right first time. To deliver a best-in-class Operation, by driving Clarity, Consistency, Compliance & Transparency through the deliverables to clients and colleagues. Accountable for the Management of the key account(s) and management of client expectations.
- Ensure the planning of PPM in accordance with set schedules, ensuring Hard Services standards are maintained to maximise the operational effectiveness and reliability of the Plant and associated systems.
- Ensure Adherence to set engineering standards in accordance with Health and Safety at Work Act (HASAWA) requirements and the company Safe System of Work (SSoW).
- To ensure onsite Quality Assurance procedures are adhered to in all respects and to maintain accurate records and update documentation as directed.
- To respond in a prompt and effective manner to all Hard and Soft Services related reactive system issues and help desk requests.
- To co-ordinate initial actions associated with all requests from the client.
- Ensure all mandatory company and/or client training is completed by the wider team on time.
- Ensure all incidents are escalated and communicated within Contracted SLA, actioned, and documented in line with applicable Governance.
- Liaise and coordinate with Project delivery team as and when requested.
- Provide coordination support for the Hard Services team to cover all annual and sickness cover to meet agreed client site manning levels.
- Hold regular team meetings, effectively cascading bulletins, and updates to the contract.
- Complete annual appraisals for your team promoting continual improvement of staff and training.
- Seek advice and support from the wider company community where needed.
- Client interaction by phone and/or email.
- Client specific PPM report administration including updating of applicable client portals.
- Updating client statutory records.
- Supplier and sub-contractor client interaction. (Including ordering parts and approving invoices)
- Client specific reactive work(s) scheduling.
- Client specific reactive work(s) quote processing.
- Support Group Head of Hard Services to ensure continued quality of delivered service.
- Creation and ongoing management of key account critical works tracker.
- Updating and monthly submission of Hard Services report to Group Head of Hard Services.
Key Personal Skills:
- Build strong customer relationships and deliver customer centric solutions
- Interpret and apply understanding of key financial indicators to make better business decisions
- Consistently achieve results, even under tough circumstances
- Build partnerships and work collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Gain the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity
- Use a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses
- Provide direction, delegate and remove obstacles to get work done
- Drive engagement by creating a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help the organisation achieve its objectives
- Ensure accountability by holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Build strong identity teams that apply their diverse sills and perspectives to achieve common goals
- Develop and deliver multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 10727
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.