Our client seeks a KYC Administrator to join their team.
Role Profile: The aim of this role is to improve value in all areas of the business by monitoring, evaluating and reviewing the effective use and compliance of the business' processes, systems and controls; collecting and analysing data to provide management information.
- Liaise with corporate and individual clients during onboarding and ensuring completion of due diligence process for review and sign off.
- Perform risk assessments to understand risk level, significance and scope for individuals and corporate customers, including PEPs and complex company structures.
- Assist with the Compliance & AML regular MI reporting where required.
- Perform monitoring of current processes and identify and report risks and mitigation actions.
- Manage internal investigations of suspicious activity in accordance with internal policies and in line with current legislation to make recommendations to the MLRO.
- Review the effectiveness and efficiency of processes, systems and controls and propose enhancements to mitigate operational risks.
- Dealing with day-to-day compliance/AML queries from the business.
- Assist with any other Compliance projects as required.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Have worked in a similar field for at least 2 years
- Practical knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements on KYC/CDD within a regulated entity in an onboarding or Compliance role in a banking, EMI or gaming environment
- Practical knowledge of monitoring practices and risk management practices
- Ability to prioritise own workload and work without supervision
- Sound investigative skills and ability to carry out root cause analysis
- Very high working knowledge of MS Excel
- Strong written and oral communication (other languages will be a bonus due to the business' international market)
- Has attention to detail
- Ability to interact with different levels of management and personality styles
- An ICA Advance Certificate or similar will be an advantage
- Self-motivated - driven to achieve results both individually and companywide
- High customer service ethic - passionate about meeting customer expectations and improving service levels.
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 10866
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.