Laserfiche Development Administrator
Our Client seeks a Laserfiche Development Administrator to join their team.
- Write and resolves jQuery and CSS
- Write and resolve SQL queries and stored procedures
- Assist with the implementation of Laserfiche products
Key Skills & Experience:
- A good understanding of computer architecture, operating systems, network programming, and databases
- The ability to understand, speak, and write technical documentation in English
- The ability to manage one's own time and to multi-task effectively
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 9195
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.