Laserfiche Document Management Administrator
Isle of Man
Our client seeks a Laserfiche Document Management Administrator to join their team.
The role initially is to successfully transition the team to a paperless environment by ensuring all existing documents are filed correctly within Laserfiche. The role will evolve over time.
- Scan, index and quality control of documents through Laserfiche
- Filing and retrieving documents
- Carry out any subsequent amendments to indexing and categorisation that may be required
- Identify opportunities to drive process improvements, utilising technology
- Maintain, update and assist with improvements to existing and future Data Management processes
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- A good working knowledge of Laserfiche
- Understanding of Records Management
- Good organisation and prioritising skills
- Ability to understand workflow processes
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 13183
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.