Isle of Man
Our client is looking for a Legal Officer to join their legal team in the Isle of Man
Role: You will be a qualified English lawyer or Manx Advocate with more than 5 years PQE. Reporting directly to and working with the Head of Legal, this new position will provide support in respect of a broad range of corporate and commercial matters. Both full time and part time candidates will be considered.
- Draft and review a variety of commercial agreements including software licences, service agreements, NDAs, terms & conditions and leases.
- To provide legal advice to all internal departments on commercial and corporate issues, IP matters, regulatory matters and disputes.
- Review and update in-house commercial and corporate precedents documents where required.
- Assist the Head of Legal with matters relating to compliance with legal and regulatory requirements of the Group, adhering to AML/CFT, Data Protection legislation and Regulatory requirements.
- Review and improve Legal Team processes on ongoing basis
Key Skills & Experience:
- Qualified English Solicitor or Manx Advocate
- A commercial background
- Able to work independently, managing internal clients and workloads
- Flexible approach to work
- Team player
- Sound Drafting Skills
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- Experience in house with an online sportsbook or gaming company
- Sound understanding of UK Data Protection legislation and GDPR
Your specialist: Sally Fenton
Quote job ref: 13507
Hi, I'm Sally and this is one of the job roles I am looking after for this super business. If this job is of interest for you, please submit your CV and we will come back to you to arrange the next staging.