Our Client seeks a Management Accountant for a maternity cover for approximately 6 months.
Reporting to the Finance Reporting Manager, this role will be responsible for the preparation of financial reports to maintain and monitor the cost control environment, including the process for the annual expenses budget exercises.
- Preparation of comprehensive financial reports for the group's cost base.
- Production of financial information for the group's service companies, including annual financial statements and the external audit process.
- Oversee, provide input, effective challenge and insight over budgeting and forecasting for the group's cost base.
- Manage a small team.
Key skills and experience
- Qualified accountant.
- Understanding of budgeting and cost control.
- Experience of financial control environments.
- An understanding of insurance company operations would be advantageous.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work to challenging deadlines.
- Good attention to detail.
Your specialist: Sally Fenton
Quote job ref: 9835
Hi, I'm Sally and this is one of the job roles I am looking after for this super business. If this job is of interest for you, please submit your CV and we will come back to you to arrange the next staging.