Manager, Group Risk and Compliance
Our client seeks a Risk Manager to join their Group Risk & Compliance (GRC) team.
Role Profile: The overall purpose of the GRC function is to protect the Group brand and to support the successful execution of the Group's business strategy through the delivery of an integrated risk and compliance culture and programme across the Group. GRC's mandate extends to all Business and Operational Support Units across the Group, including all domestic and international subsidiaries, joint ventures and associated entities.
As a Risk Manager within the GRC function you will work as part of a high performing central team focused on the following key activities:
- Develop and maintain all aspects of the Group's Risk Management & Compliance framework;
- Support the Group's comprehensive risk identification, monitoring, escalation and approval processes
- Monitor risk levels including the Group's overall risk profile against risk Appetite. Identify and report on exceptions to established risk limits, self-imposed constraints and risk tolerances.
- Support the effective analysis and assessment of major risks (including new or emerging risks) being faced or assumed by the Group, and related risk management processes.
- Support and encourage a strong and appropriate risk conduct and culture across the organisation
- In addition to understanding Group Values (Authentic, Bold, and Collaborative), the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Enquiring mind, and an ability to challenge constructively
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Proven ability to build high performing team behaviours with a strong sense of belonging, team spirit and pride
- Ability to understand the need of clients and internal and external key stakeholders and consistently push themselves and others to deliver on time every time.
- Ability to build strong and credible relationships across the organisation through consistent and authentic behaviour that generates lasting trust.
- Resilience - ability to work and adapt in a fast pace, complex multi-jurisdictional environment
- Hands on and collaborative approach
- Cultural awareness/sensitivity, with strong emotional intelligence
Key Skills and Experience:
- Risk, compliance and/or audit experience (essential)
- Experience of risk identification and mitigation (essential)
- Knowledge of fund and/or fiduciary operations (essential)
- Highly competent communicator both verbal and written (essential)
- Staff Management experience (essential)
- Organisational, analytical and monitoring skills (essential)
If you secure an Interview for this role - we've got it covered. Our Clients are using telecoms and technology. #Businessasusual
Your specialist: Sally Fenton
Quote job ref: 9851
Hi, I'm Sally and this is one of the job roles I am looking after for this super business. If this job is of interest for you, please submit your CV and we will come back to you to arrange the next staging.