Manager/Senior Manager, Risk & Regulation, Audit & Assuran
Our client seeks a Manager/Senior Manager to join their growing assurance team.
Role: You will provide high quality advice to the offshore financial services sector. You will help to anticipate, understand, prepare for and implement regulatory and risk management change. You will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of organizations including banks, insurance entities, fund administrators and trust and corporate service providers.
- Understanding the impact of regulatory developments on clients;
- Managing client projects;
- Developing solutions and value-add propositions and taking these to market;
- Providing implementation and technical services where remediation is required;
- Be required to work across several work streams simultaneously and manage senior stakeholder expectations;
- Utilise your experience and contacts within the financial services industry to win new client work;
- Managing diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognized for their contribution.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Significant relevant experience with detailed technical knowledge of the financial services industry;
- A good industry network, with the ability to identify and convert sales opportunities and support the sales process;
- Detailed technical knowledge and understanding of regulatory framework;
- Detailed understanding of supervisory outcomes;
- Understanding of the latest regulatory developments and key current issues facing regulated firms;
- Experience of managing a small to medium sized team and reporting to business management;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including oral/written communication and influencing skills;
- Ability to work under own initiative and in many different and challenging environments; and
- Exceptional presentation, business writing and professional standards.
Your specialist: Sally Fenton
Quote job ref: 11181
Hi, I'm Sally and this is one of the job roles I am looking after for this super business. If this job is of interest for you, please submit your CV and we will come back to you to arrange the next staging.