Managment Information Analyst
Our client seeks a Management Information Analyst to join their team on a 3-month engagement.
Role Profile: Collaborate and support the performance and decision support process by creating and maintaining a robust analysis framework based on business drivers and embedding forward looking performance reporting using tools such as rolling forecast models.
- Prepare management reports including relevant variance analysis (un-packing financial performance to provide detail of relevant drivers) and commentary including product, segment, group and other board/governance reports including legal entity committees.
- Produce analysis on specified areas such as cost/headcount and as requested by Group Finance, segments, products, legal entities including new projects as required.
- Support the process for monthly performance forecasts at appropriate levels of detail as well as the annual rolling forecasts including related reporting into applicable product / segment heads as well as governance committees.
- Support the annual budget/shape and quarterly review processes including obtaining and entering data into to the relevant systems, reconciling and providing challenge back to the business on assumption adopted.
- Provide input into the reconciliation of MI results with statutory view. Address any inaccuracies or differences with Business Intelligence and client departments regarding their source data to ensure accuracy, quality and completeness of all reports.
- Attend monthly segment / product and other applicable management meetings and present results as required.
- Ensure scheduled periodic meetings with allocated Head office, business and corporate function stakeholders are held and feedback provided to Finance leadership.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Professional accounting qualification such as ACCA/ACA/CIMA (Essential).
- First Class degree in Finance and Accounting (honours preferred).
- 3-4 years' experience in financial information reporting and business performance management, analytics and business advisory.
If you secure an interview for this role - we've got it covered. Our clients are using telecoms and technology. #Businessasusual
Your specialist: Mark Burman
Quote job ref: 10151
Hi, I'm Mark and alongside Clare we look after all the temp / contract roles. If this exciting job sounds up your street, please submit your details, we look forward to hearing from you.