Our client seeks a Marketing Coordinator to join their team.
- Assist the marketing team to deliver, manager and evaluate marketing campaign strategies and category activity plans for the Group Retail Estate, on time and within budget;
- Establish and maintain open lines of communication with SGM's to ensure effective execution of campaigns across each site category, productive working relationships to maximise potential for promotions as appropriate, and to raise the standards of public perception in general;
- Write and edit copy for a range of digital and printed promotional materials;
- Be responsible for the sourcing of campaign materials;
- Work with identified stakeholders to obtain “buy in” for campaigns and to obtain information to devise, prepare and produce campaign activity and content;
- Ensure all information is accurate and passes through the official sign off process by Management (and the Head of Operations for the UK & IOM Estates);
- Consider marketing initiatives to increase sales across the Wholesale operating business;
- Building and managing external relationships in order to assist in the delivery of successful campaigns and promotions across the Group Retail Estate.
- Ensure each campaign has clear metrics as agreed with Management, Head of Operations and the Retail Management Accountant and ensure that campaigns are achieving appropriate ROI in line with KPI's and company goals;
- Deliver campaign reports of results against metrics, including use of web analysis tools such as Google Analytics, email data reports, KPI report evaluations, customer footfall and bookings reports etc.;
- Regularly communicate campaign performance results to the Operations Team and SGM's to provide insights into the campaign performance;
- Carry out post campaign analysis to report KPIs and distribute “lessons learned” for future campaigns.
Social Media Management
- Monitor feedback from online sources and prompt site social media champions to engage with customers in a timely manner;
- Support audit with social media reporting on a monthly basis;
- Create social media graphics as and when needed.
- Conduct research and compile and analyse data on current food and drink trends, competitors and market place in the Isle of Man and in the UK to identify market trends;
- Interpret data and communicate research findings, recommendations and actionable insights to internal stakeholders.
- Provide competitive analysis on industry market offerings, identify changes in market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation;
- Keep up to date with current developments in the market by competitors and communicate impact analysis to key stakeholders;
Key Skills & Experience:
- Recognised degree in Sales, Marketing or another related field. Or a relevant professional qualification;
- 1-2 years' work experience gained in a Marketing role;
- Knowledge of Marketing Analytics, and excellent knowledge, web analytics and business research tools;
- Proficiency with Adobe Software;
- Excellent Proficiency in the Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Outlook) products (ideally with some advanced Excel formula knowledge).
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 10846
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.