Isle of Man
Our client seeks a Marketing Director to join their team.
The Marketing Director is responsible for overseeing the planning, development and execution of the brand's marketing and advertising initiatives. Their primary responsibility is to generate revenue by increasing sales through successful marketing initiatives, using market research, pricing, product marketing, marketing communication, advertising and public relations. As Marketing Director, you will define and deliver on the Marketing and Customer Experience strategy, as well as consolidate growth through diversification, measurement of business performance, brand positioning and digital transformation, in order to achieve business objectives.
Work from anywhere in the world - most of your daily touchpoints will be in Europe and
Latin American time zones
- Define and deliver on the customer experience strategy to achieve a unique and differentiated offer that achieves the brand's business objectives
- Define and safeguard the identity of the brand, as well as design the strategic plan that allows the increase of value for brand development and positioning
- Responsibility for optimizing efforts in acquisition teams on topics such as Affiliate Marketing, Media, SEO, Streamers, Influencers, Forums, etc.
- Define and lead the digital transformation and marketing strategy, to evolve commercial strategy and keep the brand current and competitive
- Source volume media opportunities through direct publisher deals, networks, media exchanges, email, and lead generation providers etc.
- Responsibility for the development and implementation of brand promotions and campaigns, CRM, and retention.
- Analyse and improve conversion rates per channel, creative and campaign.
- Analyse past performance of bonuses and campaigns to propose and manage future ones, and ensure that campaigns are profitable and achieve the intended goals
- Prepare budgets for campaigns, schemes, initiatives, incentives, and other marketing activities. Ensure Marketing and Commercial practices guarantee excellent customer experience in a comprehensive and unique manner
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Essential - Poker Industry experience
- 5 or more years' experience in a senior marketing role
- Prior knowledge of poker and the online gaming business
- A high standard of education, such as a degree or similar
- Very good standard of written and spoken English
- Bonus Criteria - A second language, especially Spanish or Portuguese, is a plus.
- Experienced with both regulated and unregulated markets
- Experience leading diverse marketing teams
- Proactive, willing to go the extra mile in a start-up environment
- Team player, able to collaborate effectively across multiple departments
- Growth mindset
- Driven, ambitious
- Proven Fast Growth
- Performance marketer
- Acquisition - know the weapons to grow a userbase quickly
Your specialist: Sally Fenton
Quote job ref: 13137
Hi, I'm Sally and this is one of the job roles I am looking after for this super business. If this job is of interest for you, please submit your CV and we will come back to you to arrange the next staging.