Isle of Man
Our client seeks a Marketing Executive to join their team.
To provide marketing support across the Group Network, working closely with the business development director across a broad range of marketing services within the financial sector.
- Provide creative marketing support across the group.
- Produce content for industry specific feature articles, technical articles, brochures, advertisements.
- Manage the CRM mailing lists, prepare mailers, and send to database.
- Ensure the website is kept updated with new content, photographs, events, job advertisements.
- Produce a quarterly internal staff newsletter.
- Be responsible for event planning.
- Produce articles for social media platforms, agree and implement the schedules.
- Manage internal suite of documents, price lists.
- Produce a quarterly marketing report for the board.
- Periodically review brochures and update as necessary.
- Prepare internal and external presentations as required.
- Ensure the branding is correctly applied across the group.
- Produce press releases, advertisements.
- Liaise with external marketing partners, web developers, CRM manager, PR agency, newspapers, magazines.
- Provide administration support when required.
- Occasional attendance at industry events.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Work as part of a team, must be a self-starter and possess the ability to work on own initiative.
- IT skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Canva (or similar), CRM, Outlook, website back office.
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 13450
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.