Our Client seeks a Marketing Executive to join their team.
Role Profile: The Marketing Executive will be responsible for assisting in the planning, development and execution of marketing campaigns. Coordinating with external partners and internal stakeholders to ensure all requirements of every campaign is met.
- Assist in consolidating data from multiple platforms, partners and stakeholders, for the purpose of evaluating campaigns results
- Prepare detailed briefs and explaining campaign requirements, clearly communications with internal teams/departments and are inspired to develop material/assets that meet objectives
- Liaising with dedicated promo team and promo operations team to review and set up campaigns, stress-testing the campaigns before launch.
- Monitoring campaigns results on daily basis by providing a summary of their key metrics.
- Proactively researching the market from competitor's analysis and propose any trends the business shall trial.
- Work alongside the Brand Manager to produce a set of KPIs for each campaign that compliments the overall departmental goals
- Provide reports to the senior management detailing the success of each campaign
- Managing the brand ambassador marketing campaigns - working alongside the Sponsorship Manager
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum a Diploma in Business or equivalent
- 3 - 5 years within a digital marketing industry preferably in Gaming industry or equivalent
- Experience in digital marketing role preferred
- Strong command of Mandarin in written & communications required; moderate level in English is acceptable.
- Ability to use Adobe Photoshop is a good advantage.
- Must be familiar with most MS Office software
- Interested in all kinds of digital tools/platforms, with a deep interest in digital and mobile marketing developments.
- Ability in managing project with a 'can-do' attitude is critical for success in this role.
- Analytical with an affinity for numbers and Excel
- Discipline, eager to learn and explore insights, and have an inquisitive mind to question how things can be bettered.
- Attention to detail and meticulous
- Mature and objective person who is professional
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 8801
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.