Our client seeks a Marketing Manager
Job Purpose: You will work closely with the product, sales and professional services teams to develop the marketing plan and deliver integrated marketing campaigns raising the businesses reputation in the business segment across the Channel Islands and Isle of Man.
- Marketing campaigns - Deliver brand awareness / lead generating marketing campaigns by engaging with teams within the organisation to gain their buy-in to campaign plans and proposals, through to creative concept development, budget management, media planning and buying, successful execution and post campaign analysis.
- Advertising - campaign planning, creative development, campaign rollout
- Media management - planning, budgeting, contract negotiation
- Online - external website content development and management
- Collateral - planning, development and production of a range of collateral to support Corporate Account Directors e.g. brochures, factsheets, price lists, sales presentations etc.
- Digital content - deliver engaging content for our external website and social media channels as well as jointed up lead generating outbound digital campaigns.
- Brand strategy - execution and guardianship of the business brand.
- Use PR channels to educate external parties on the business brand and company expertise.
- Educational: develop and coordinate a series of educational events for customers, liaising with suppliers and other industry partners to seek out engaging content.
- Corporate hospitality: create and manage hospitality events for the corporate team that lead to more engaged customers and prospects.
- Coordinate attendance at off-island trade shows and conferences to showcase the brand and product range to a global audience.
- Partner Channels: Be the main point of contact for our partner distributor channels. Ensuring requests for collateral are accommodated and brand guidelines adhered to by our partners.
- Supplier support: Be the main point of contact for our suppliers in terms developing co marketing plans, co-ordinating and executing campaigns, management and spend of marketing development funds
- Admin: Day-to-day budget management, Supplier management, Campaign reporting, Inbound leads management
- Understand and comply with the licence and other regulatory rules applying to the position.
- Understand and comply with the Data Protection Law as it relates to the position.
- Understand and comply with the Health and Safety responsibilities relevant to the role as defined in the Safety Policy.
- Work in accordance with the safety procedures and safe working policies.
- Undertake appropriate security awareness training covering information security, data protection, financial crime and payment card data and comply with their information security responsibilities. This awareness training includes understanding of the incident reporting process to be followed in the event of the employee suspecting, causing, or discovering an information security incident.
Key Skills and Experience:
- CIM qualification or equivalent (Post Graduate or Diploma)
- Minimum five years marcomms experience in corporate / B2B marketing
- Proven track record in key disciplines including campaign planning, event execution, PR.
- Experience of managing above the line agencies
- Dedicated, enthusiastic, team player
Your specialist: Pam Dixon
Quote job ref: 9251
Hi, I'm Pam and I can help you with your submission to this role. Simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.