Marketing Project Manager
Our client seeks a Marketing Project Manager to join their team.
Role Profile: You will be detail-oriented individual to join our team as the marketing project manager. The responsibilities of the Marketing Project Manager include planning marketing campaigns, delegating tasks to project team members, supervising team members, and ensuring marketing projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Working with the marketing & management team to create a strategic marketing strategy and mapping out the tasks needed to implement that strategy.
- Collaborating with content creators, designers and affiliate agencies to create quality content.
- Creating and managing a content calendar and scheduling deadlines.
- Supervising marketing campaign budgets.
- Managing & setting up internal tools for project management.
- Managing and supervising marketing projects from beginning to end.
- Monitoring & reporting campaign and project results.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business, management, marketing, or a related field.
- Experience with project management.
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation, and decision-making skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 12302
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.