Money Laundering Reporting Officer
Working for this Life Assurance company as a MLRO you will be responsible for assessing, setting and documenting the risk-based approach to the management and control of financial crime risks across the businesses and communicating this to key business stakeholders.
Whilst carrying out 2nd line financial crime activities, the role holder's responsibilities will extend to supporting the Head of Compliance and Chief Risk Officer in providing 2nd line oversight and advice in relation to financial crime matters. This will include assisting management in the identification and understanding of risk drivers, thereby enabling management to take effective action and appropriate decision-making to ensure the financial crime controls remain robust. You will ensure business risk appetite to financial crime risk is met whilst ensuring positive outcomes for customers. You will manage a Team of up to 5 staff.
Key skills and Experience:
- Preferably a graduate with numerate, business related or analytical based degree. Should hold formal qualification in Compliance and/or Financial Crime.
- Strong analytical and organisational skills.
- Experience in a 2LOD financial crime role within the finance sector having previously held an MLRO role in a regulated entity.
- Good technical knowledge of Compliance, Regulatory, and Legislative requirements, predominantly from Isle of Man, UK, EU & Singapore perspectives.
- Working knowledge of financial products, industry practice and regulatory requirements/legislation
- Experience in defining and delivering MI and reporting
Take a look and why not apply through our website….
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 12325
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.