New Business & Welcome Team Administrator
Our client seeks a New Business & Welcome Team Administrator to join their team on a 12 month fixed-term contract.
Role: To deliver an exceptional customer experience to financial advisers looking to place business with the company, including but not limited to the provision of accurate and timely illustrations, guidance on Source of Wealth, Territory Decisions, special deals, KYC and the completion of new business application forms, whilst processing new business applications. Contribute to the development of strong working relationships with the advisers as well as their support staff, whilst supporting training and mentoring junior team members.
- Ability to deal with queries from clients, both internally and externally via telephone or written communication
- Ability to produce new business and additional single premium illustrations across all products
- Thorough understanding of the underwriting, special deal, source of wealth and territory decision processes
- Strong understanding of the company's application forms and KYC/AML requirements
- Adhering to regulatory legislation and ensuring compliance requirements are met
- Accurately create and maintain client records on team workflow system throughout the pre-sale process
- Ability to vet a new application identifying any additional requirements for all products and client types (individuals, trusts, pensions and corporate clients)
- Update systems appropriately following receipt of outstanding documentation for pipeline applications
- Working to tight deadlines and ensuring issue checking is prepared by 3pm
- Identify problem areas and offer various solutions wherever possible
- Identify & log any Complaints / VODs that are received, ensuring the complaints procedure is followed correctly
Key Skills & Experience:
- A good working knowledge of company systems including Microsoft office, AIA, ICE, APACHE, WORM, CARE LOGGER
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure
- Commitment to providing outstanding customer service
Your specialist: Mark Burman
Quote job ref: 10803
Hi, I'm Mark and alongside Stuart we look after all the temp / contract roles. If this exciting job sounds up your street, please submit your details, we look forward to hearing from you.