Newly Qualified Corporate Lawyer
Our Client is looking for a Newly Qualified Lawyer to join their Corporate Department.
You would be responsible for all aspects of corporate related work that are relevant to the Practice Team.
Key skills & Qualifications:
- Experience in one or more of banking/ finance, mergers, pensions or employment in a leading international or offshore firm is preferred.
- Candidates would be expected to carry out a wide range of high-quality work in a collaborative environment, working closely with other offshore offices.
- Good communication and technical skills together with the drive to provide excellent client service and build strong client relationships are essential.
- Advocacy skills appropriate to level of qualification.
- Good academic record, as evidenced by degree and other exams and course grades.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a thorough command of the English language including accurate spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- A proven record of productivity and the ability to handle several matters at once.
- Familiarity with operation of computers and major office software.
- The ability to deal effectively and courteously with clients, lawyers and colleagues, and to exercise discretion and confidentiality in all matters.
Your specialist: Anne Murray
Quote job ref: 7262
Hi, I'm your specialist Anne and I can't wait to hear from you about this job. You can simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.