Our client is looking for an Office Administrator to join their team.
Role: Our client is looking to expand their company secretarial team with an office administrator, to start as soon as possible. The successful candidate will primarily focus on supporting the fulfilling of the various company secretarial requirements for the internal group companies, shareholder companies as well as associate companies.
- Maintenance of accurate statutory records
- Filing of annual returns and other required forms on a timely basis
- Compliance checklist submissions
- Preparation of documents for regulatory submissions
- Support for board meetings and minutes
- Drafting of director and shareholder resolutions
- Maintaining entity structure charts
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory and group corporate governance requirements
- Ongoing monitoring and ongoing KYC processes
- Liaising with internal teams as necessary, in the administration of group entities
Key Skills and Experience:
- The candidate should be a driven, proactive self-starter; with strong organisation skills, and good
- communication skills.
- The desire/attitude to 'want to learn' and develop is also ideal.
- Important attributes would be time management, attention to detail, a positive attitude and a flexible approach.
- Relevant company secretarial qualification or relevant experience would be ideal but not essential.
- An understanding of regulatory and compliance requirements for the administration of companies and trusts would be beneficial.
- At least 6 months experience working in a similar role
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Co-operative and supportive team player
- Microsoft Office proficiency
Your specialist: Mark Burman
Quote job ref: 11768
Hi, I'm Mark and I look after all the temp / contract roles. If this exciting job sounds up your street, please submit your details, we look forward to hearing from you.