Our client is looking for an Office Manager to join their team.
Role: Our client looks for an Office Manager to join their team. This is to support the Directors and Managers to ensure they are organised and things happen!
The role will be broad and varied and will cover numerous things to ensure the office runs smoothly.
- Facility management
- Identify streamlining and where processes can be improved
- Manage staff car parking
- Record keeping
- Ensure once staff have passed probation things are diarised to put them on pension schemes, policies etc
- Destruction of records under GDPR
- Project manage from paper to electronic e.g. timings, costings
- Mentor juniors on the back office side of the administration - showing them where things are kept, couriers, record keeping
- Support managers and collate information to report up to the Board
- Ensure 1-1's happen when scheduled
- Training schedules and training plans for the team
The successful candidate will be someone that can start a task and take it through to completion, that is reliable and happy to have a varied role.
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 11685
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.