Operational Support Manager
Our Client seeks an Operational Support Manager to join their growing team. This is a very varied and busy role.
- To support the Commercial Finance Managers and undertake operational support duties
- Communicate with clients professionally and effectively by telephone and email in other jurisdictions
- Issuing terms of business
- Administering the loan drawdown process through to full completion
- Checking KYC/CDD
- Liaising with third parties including banks and private investors
- Manage own workload and work autonomously
- Tracking individual cases and workload
- Other duties will include but are not limited to marketing, invoicing and reconciliations.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Strong administration skills ideally gained within a Banking or Financial Services business
- First class communication skills
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Understanding of the commercial loan drawdown process or lending knowledge would be highly advantageous
- Ability to liaise with clients and funders both by telephone and email
- Strong excel skills
- Ability to undertake tasks without supervision
- Driven and willing to learn
- Ability to work under pressure
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 9018
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.