Our client seeks a Part-Qualified Accountant to join their team.
Role Profile: As a Part-Qualified Accountant, you will work within the company's Accounting & Tax department to provide high quality support for its clients. The role will involve the preparation of accounts for clients across a range of common law jurisdictions with a range of entity types including companies, partnerships, sole traders and trusts. This will include the preparation of statutory annual financial statements, management accounts and reports to meet regulatory requirements. You will be exposed to all areas of accounting and client service, as well as learning from experts in other areas of the business to provide integrated solutions across the Group.
- Prepare financial records from source documents maintained by the client or client manager;
- Compile statutory financial statements for a variety of entity types across multiple jurisdictions;
- Learn and utilise various accounting packages and information systems;
- Raise and resolve queries with clients and client managers; and
- Liaise with colleagues in other departments and jurisdictions.
Key Skills & Experience:
- You will have basic knowledge of principles, methods and procedures used in modern accounting.
- The ideal candidate will be Part-Qualified ACA / ACCA, or equivalent, with experience of preparing client accounts.
- As you will use various accounting packages and software, strong computer literacy is essential.
The following attributes would also be advantageous:
- Knowledge of accounting standards;
- A flexible approach to workflow management and adaptable to change;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Approachable with excellent written and verbal communication skills; and
- The ability to demonstrate continued professional development.
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 10872
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.