Part Qualified Accountant/Auditor
Our client seeks a Part-Qualified Accountant/Auditor to join their team.
Role Profile: An enthusiastic part qualified or newly qualified accountant/auditor to provide assistance and support to the audit department, duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Collating, checking and analysing data.
- Examining company accounts and financial control systems.
- Checking that financial reports and records are accurate and reliable.
- Document results on audit file.
- Audit and assurance reviews of various sizes and in numerous sectors.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Preferably good A Levels or equivalent - minimum requirement of 5 GCSEs or equivalent at grade C or above.
- Part or qualified ACA or ACCA or qualified by experience.
- At least 1 year's audit experience.
- External and internal training will be provided and the successful candidate will be encouraged to complete ACCA or ACA qualification.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent interaction skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 10215
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.