Part Qualified Accountant (Forecasts)
Our client seeks a Part Qualified Accountant (Forecasts) to join their team.
Role: Support the Group Financial Controller and regional Financial Controllers with statutory reports and financial forecasting.
- Preparation of sales tax/VAT returns in various jurisdiction, liaising with external accountants where appropriate.
- Preparation of subsidiary financial statements for filing with local government agencies.
- Coordination and preparation of annual and rolling forecasts across all jurisdictions. Produce multiple sensitivities based upon those forecasts for executive management to review.
- Variance analysis (actual performance vs forecasts), identifying key trends.
- Assist regional Financial Controllers with specific projects.
- Ensure full audit trail for all budget and forecast decisions so these can be justified in the future.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Part Qualified accountant with the ambition to complete their exams.
- Industry experience preferable although CSP/Audit background is acceptable.
- Self-motivated with an analytical mind, attentive to detail and highly committed work ethic.
- Good book-keeping experience, ideally in a multi-currency environment.
- A knowledge of IFRS is advantageous.
- Completion and submission of VAT/sales tax.
- Experience of forecasting methodologies.
- Microsoft Office with Excel to an advanced level.
- Experience and technical competence in financial forecasting and variance analysis.
- Strong inter-personal skills, self-motivated and able to work independently, excellent team player.
- Good verbal and written communication skills - must be able to interact with staff at all levels.
- Team player - shares knowledge with staff where appropriate.
- Financial awareness - is aware of importance of effective financial planning.
- Delivers on time - adheres to Group timetables in relation to the provision of information.
- Well organised - ensures best practice standards for document management.
- Act at all times in accordance with best practice, legislation and company policies and procedures.
- Dedicated and hard-working; responsive and taking pride in self-motivation and achievements.
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 11111
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.