Part Qualified Auditor
Our client seeks a Part Qualified Auditor to join their team
- To ensure that delegated work is completed to a high professional standard, a standard greater than which the client expects.
- To complete the work effectively and efficiently within the budget agreed in advance with the manager concerned and to assist in planning assignments as required.
- To delegate work to junior members of staff wherever appropriate and supervise and review their work.
- To ensure the appropriate audit and accounts preparation documentation is completed to a high standard.
- To develop an understanding of the client's affairs and an appreciation of the economic and commercial climate in which they operate.
- To provide feedback to managers of all client developments/opportunities of which I become aware.
- To report any further available services to clients to meet their needs.
- To take responsibility for current client and become their main point of contact. If the most senior member of the field time, take on role of field manager.
- Adhere to the firm's and Institute's or Association's professional standards and to be aware of developments or pronouncements from the Financial Reporting Council, ICAEW or similar regulatory and professional bodies.
- Read the technical updates and bulletins circulated from the relevant professional bodies and Crowe, and obtain relevant background information.
- Apply technical and personal skills covered on training courses to assignments.
- Develop and improve professional, managerial and technical skills.
- Consider the audit approach to assignments and ensure the most cost effective route adopted.
- To monitor work in progress.
- Review the level of non-chargeable time and keep to a minimum.
- Ensure I can be contacted by the firm at all times within working hours.
- Ensure the audit manager is aware of any holiday requirements well in advance and be aware of staff planning and inform relevant manager of any problems with planning.
- Brief more junior staff and ensure completion of delegated work is to a satisfactory standard.
- Ensure that junior staff receive adequate, on the job training.
- Review and assess the work of junior staff and report on strengths and weaknesses to the staff director when requested to do so.
- Monitor work in progress levels of more junior staff.
- Be prepared to get actively and enthusiastically involved in office activities.
- Assist in the provision of a good working atmosphere.
- Complete self-appraisal and discuss with staff director as required.
- Ensure regular and appropriate training courses are attended and the CPD requirements met.
- Be prepared to accept more responsibility, and work on a wide range of clientele.
- To identify areas of weaknesses and find and attend courses to improve technical areas.
- Attend the appropriate training courses with commitment and enthusiasm and ensure that all work is submitted according to the laid down timetable.
- To ensure my desk and working area is kept clear and tidy at all times.
- Be willing to take opportunities to assist in different departments of the firm.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Part-qualified auditor to join our Business Services team, would also consider someone who is not part qualified if they have c12-18 months auditing experience.
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 9540
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.