Part-Qualified Client Accountant
Our client seeks a Part-Qualified Client Accountant to join their team.
Role Profile: Supporting the Bookkeeping and Accounting Team, the successful candidate will be responsible for the preparation of financial statements for a portfolio of Trusts and Companies. In addition, you will be responsible for IOM and UK tax compliance where required. Our client is looking for a dynamic individual who may have experience of bookkeeping or accounts preparation and can demonstrate an enthusiastic, confident, mature and professional manner in the workplace. Experience in the Fiduciary industry is desirable but not essential.
- Support with the timely preparation of financial statements in accordance with relevant laws and generally accepted accounting practices in line with relevant policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the preparation of VAT and Tax returns, where required, to ensure tax compliance.
- Develop a good working relationship and work proactively with the Trust Administration Teams to resolve queries.
- Take ownership, prioritise workloads and communicate effectively with the line manager and third parties.
- Have a good understanding of online banking and accounting systems and be able to demonstrate an ability to become familiar with new systems effectively.
- Expected to support peers and also special project work as required.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Prior experience in Trust and Company accounting will be beneficial.
- Working knowledge and understanding of relevant governance, compliance, risk policies and procedures.
- Ability to use judgement and initiative in applying standard work practices and solving day to day problems.
- Flexible and professional when working under time driven pressures, with good prioritisation and time management skills.
- Able to deliver results without compromising on quality and accuracy.
- A strong team player, self-motivated and focused on exceeding targets and goals.
- An excellent command of the English language, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The successful candidate may be working towards a relevant professional accountant qualification (such as CAT or ACCA). Other equivalent qualifications and work experience will be considered.
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 10224
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.