Part Time Tax Manager
Our Client seeks a Part time Tax Manager (Castletown based 25-30 hrs per week) to join their expanding team.
Role Profile: The tax team currently has 3 members, 2 senior and one junior assistant. This role is broadly to work with the 2 current senior members in assisting them with the review of the tax computations prepared by the junior and the accountants department and assist in the provision of tax advice to clients.
- Assist in the review of the UK and Isle of Man tax compliance reporting for clients;
- Assist in the provision of Isle of Man and UK tax advice to clients;
- Assist in the management of the workload of the team and ensuring all deadlines are met;
- Liaise with HMRC and Customs and Excise on any queries clients may present or any VAT inspections; and
- Assist in the building of the tax compliance and advice area of the practice which will grow along with the accountancy area.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Have knowledge of the principal compliance areas of VAT, UK property taxes (particularly in relation to non-resident landlords and capital allowances) and trusts with UK income tax reporting requirements.
- ACCA/ACA or CTA qualified with at least 3 years PQE
- Highly motivated, organised and good people management skills
- Technically very strong with good VAT and UK property tax skills with some international property tax experience
- Committed to achieving deadlines
- Self-starting and organised
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Able to develop and maintain key client relationships.
Your specialist: Anne Murray
Quote job ref: 8614
Hi, I'm your specialist Anne and I can't wait to hear from you about this job. You can simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.