Our client seeks a Payments Administrator to join their team.
Role Profile: The role is busy, varied and would suit somebody who is quick to learn, keeps calm under pressure when dealing with a high volume of transactions and can deal with the volume without compromising on accuracy. Close attention to internal and external deadlines is also key in the payment process. This position is primarily responsible for the processing of company payments and receipts in a timely and accurate manner.
- Timely and accurate processing of all outward payments to clients, brokers and external suppliers.
- Investigating and answering of all payment related queries from internal departments and external banking partners.
- Provide banking expertise to colleagues and business partners and maintain strong working relationships with banks, business partners and colleagues across the business.
Key Skills & Experience:
- A working knowledge of the major international banking systems, in relation to payments to clients, brokers and suppliers.
- A good understanding of Microsoft Excel & Outlook.
- Experience of using BaNCs would be advantageous.
- 2+ years of working in a Financial Services environment. Payment processing experience would be desirable.
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail, particularly when working with figures.
- Deliver quality and timely results on a daily basis.
- Communicate effectively on financial processes both verbally and in writing.
- Build and maintain strong collaborative relationships with colleagues and external business partners.
- Make decisions conscious of any risks, and mitigating appropriately and escalating where necessary.
- Provide a robust control environment around process management and maintain continuous improvement.
- To work autonomously within agreed objectives taking personal responsibility for delivery.
If you secure an interview for this role - we've got it covered. Our clients are using telecoms and technology. #Businessasusual
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 10163
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.