Payments and FX Assistant
Our client seeks a Payments and FX Assistant
Role Profile: The main purpose of the role will be to assist the Director of Payments in monitoring the Payments account balances, fund transfer preparation, tracking and recording of funds in transit and Affiliate payments in accordance to policy and procedures of the Company. You shall also assist the Finance Team in the review of Payments related remitted funds with the preparation of financial analysis and reports.
- Checking, monitoring, recording and preparation of global payments and fund transfers from the numerous global providers within a specified time frame and detailed risk and control procedures
- Liaise and work closely with all payments Suppliers on a day to day basis
- Liaise and work closely with all FX partners to ensure cash flow maximized and reconciled
- Closely monitor all Funds in Transit and highlight immediately any errors or delays
- Request as necessary trading requirements from FX partners on a daily basis
- Prepare funds settlement instructions as required
- Review the completeness and accuracy of all entries prepared and trade confirmation slips
- Monitor company bank accounts and assist in the preparation of daily funds transfer report
- Prepare all Supplier and Affiliate payment files and ensure payments are made in a timely manner
- Ensure all Payments and FX Suppliers KYC is up to date
- Provide support to the Asia Payments team across commercial and operational aspects
- Provide support to the Finance team as required
- Support other ad-hoc duties and projects to support the Payments Team
Key Skills & Experience
- Required language(s): English (basic), Mandarin (reading and writing) is desired.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Ability to learn, retain and apply large amounts of guided information while applying flexibility in addressing issues according to situation.
- Positive attitude and self-motivated
- Able to prioritise, multi-task, work under pressure, and meet deadlines
- Perform work with a focus on detail and accuracy.
- Work independently and as a team member, maintain effective working relationships, and foster a cooperative work environment.
- This Role will require weekend working.
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 9498
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.