Payments and FX Executive
Our client seeks a Payments and FX Executive to join their team.
Role: You are to assist the Head of Payments and Director of Payments in handling the Administration and Coordination of all PSP and FX Commercial matters. To include, Business Development for existing and New Markets and Payments project strategy monitoring and planning. Responsible for the coordination of onboarding all new and existing PSP and FX partners. In addition, supporting the PSP and fund transfer preparation, tracking and recording of funds in transit and Affiliate payments in accordance to policy and procedures of the Company. You shall also assist the Finance Team in the review of PSP and remitted funds with the preparation of financial analysis and reports.
- Manage the Administration of delivery for New Markets and replication of all Payments/FX Processes and Controls
- Manage the Administration of day to day and Long-Term Payments/FX strategy for existing markets
- Coordinate the Payments Strategic Plan and manage the Commercial Project Board
- Coordinate all Payments related matters and manage Payments Sharepoint area
- Coordinate with Product and Operations on Payments and FX matters
- Ensure all PSP and FX Suppliers KYC is up to date in conjunction with Compliance
- Produce Payments/FX related reports and minute all internal and external meetings
- Performance monitoring of Payments metric e.g. Speed and Success Rate
- Management of 3rd Party back-office access and communication tools
- Assist in the payments and fund transfers process as required, within the required time frame and risk and control procedures
- Liaise and work closely with all FX partners to ensure Funds in Transit are maximized
- Closely monitor all Funds in Transit and highlight immediately any errors or delays
- Request necessary Accounts/Crypto from FX partners on a daily basis
- Prepare settlement instructions for PSPs when necessary, via Crypto or FIAT transfer
- Review the completeness and accuracy of all transactions and trade confirmation slips
- Assist in the preparation of daily funds transfer report
- Ensure Affiliate and invoice payment files are made in a timely manner
- Assist wider Finance Team as required and provide cover during holidays and illness
- Support other ad-hoc duties and projects
Key Skills & Experience:
- Required language(s): English (basic), Mandarin (reading and writing) is optional.
- Must possess minimum Degree in accounting & computer knowledge.
- 5 years of working experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Ability to learn, retain and apply large amounts of guided information while applying flexibility in addressing issues according to situation.
- Positive attitude and self-motivated
- Able to prioritise, multi-task, work under pressure, and meet deadlines
- Perform work with a focus on detail and accuracy.
- Work independently and as a team member, maintain effective working relationships, and foster a cooperative work environment.
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 11407
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.