Payments Queries Investigator
Isle of Man
Our client seeks a Payment Queries Investigator to join their team.
To deliver excellent customer service by investigating payment related queries and complaints from a variety of sources, efficiently and accurately whilst adhering to Standard Operating Procedures Process Guidelines, and Regulatory Controls.
- Deal with inward swift messages from other banks, creating cases, investigating route cause and undertake remedial action to resolve.
- Process all cases and bank related queries within SLA and in an efficient and professional manner, using standard operating procedures (SOPs), systems and controls, whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy reducing risk of loss.
- Assist customers and other areas of the business by investigating Payment Related complaints and queries updating the banks core systems (C&Q) with clear updates within SLA
- Participate in team-based continuous improvement activities with both the team and customer at the heart of all thinking. Undertake/Participate in Root Cause Problem Solving collaborating with colleagues to implement effective countermeasures.
- Provide support to your colleagues and the management team as well as support and guide less experienced colleagues in dealing with complex customer requests to develop their capability.
- Take ownership for your own personal development to ensure ongoing awareness of changes in services, procedures and policies to minimise risk, and by participating in training activities, completing assigned learning modules and keeping up to date with internal communications
- To identify & escalate potential risk & operational issues as appropriate
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in a payments processing / investigations environment
- Strong payment routing knowledge Inc. MT103/MT202
- Ability to work effectively and independently as part of a team using own initiative to ensure we meet customer needs
- Well-developed communication skills.
- High level of customer service orientation/customer focus
- Sound PC Skills with a high level of speed and accuracy in processing
- A clear sense of priority, good planning skills and ability to tackle work in an organized fashion
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 12929
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.