Our client seeks a Pensions Administrator with experience in domestic and international pensions. In the day to day administration of pensions including new business, experience in liaising with Members, HMRC, IFA's, Ceding Schemes, Investment Houses, IOMFSA and ITD where applicable. Knowledge in relation to tax, drawdown and reporting both on Island and the UK would also be of great benefit.
- Project management and ensures all activities meet agreed targets
- Prepare manual and computer generated benefit calculations and related correspondence
- Maintain the database, prepare generated benefit calculations and related correspondence
- Communicate with clients and advisers
- Undertake a proactive client facing role, attending client and prospect meetings
- Process and check client pensioner payrolls, including calculation of net pay, arranging payments, liaison with tax offices and preparation of year end returns
- Liaise with authorities DWP, HMRC, The Pensions Regulator and the Information Commissioner
- Prepare annual benefit statements
- Ensure customer concerns/complaints are processed correctly and raised with reporting Partners
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 9024
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.