Performance Analyst - Finance
Our client is looking for a Performance Analyst to join their Finance team.
The Role: To assist the Finance Manager in providing accurate data, interpreting, and providing timely information in a format that is easily understood and relevant to decision making processes. It provides an opportunity for the holder to gain a broader and more in-depth understanding of the Company, its business objectives and the reporting process. The team is looking for a dedicated individual with strong analytical skills and is detail orientated. The role requires someone who can think outside the box with the ability to challenge and has a strong desire to implement improvements within the business.
- Processing and collating information and helping to analyse, interpret and present it in an appropriate format for the intended audience.
- Support the preparation of regular reporting, namely SII asset data and production while proactively challenging data.
- Assist in development and ongoing production of expense reporting.
- Support the business with the use of MI to support performance management and improvement.
- Supporting the Finance Manager in a range of projects and developmental tasks as required.
- Assist in variance analysis and be comfortable challenging colleagues.
- Ability to articulate a point of view and build constructive challenges where appropriate. Proactive and enquiring with ability to collaborate with peers across the organisation.
- Ability to work accurately and to tight deadlines whilst actively managing expectations.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in working with numerical data
- Strong PC skills particularly MS Excel and MS Access
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Relevant business and financial experience is advantageous but not essential
- Prior knowledge of SQL, SAP and Concur advantageous but not essential
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 12579
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.