Our client seeks a Performance Analyst to join their team on a 9-month contract.
Role Profile: To assist the Finance Manager in interpreting and providing accurate and timely information in a format that is easily understood and relevant to the decision-making process. It provides an opportunity for the holder to gain a broader and more in depth understanding of the company, its business objectives and the reporting process.
- Processing and collating information and helping to analyse and interpret the information and presenting it in an appropriate format for the intended audience.
- Support the preparation of regular reporting, namely SII asset data and production of MI, while proactively challenging data.
- Assist in the development and ongoing production of expense reporting for the business and senior management.
- Assist in responding to queries and ad hoc report requests, reviewing and analysing data across systems.
- Helping ensure MI is produced in a timely and accurate manor ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Help support the business with the use of MI to support performance management and improvement.
- Assist in variance analysis and be comfortable in challenging colleagues.
- To assist in developing and supporting high quality data standards.
- Supporting the Finance Manager in a range of projects and developmental tasks as required.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Mathematics or science background is preferable.
- Relevant business experience is advantageous, but not essential.
- Strong analytical skills and numeracy, and proficiency in working with numerical data.
- Strong PC skill, particularly MS Excel and MS Access.
- Prior knowledge of SQL, JD Edwards, AS\\400 & BaNCs would be advantageous but not essential.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Your specialist: Mark Burman
Quote job ref: 10524
Hi, I'm Mark and alongside Stuart we look after all the temp / contract roles. If this exciting job sounds up your street, please submit your details, we look forward to hearing from you.