Personal Assistant - Executive Office Support
Isle of Man
Our client seeks a Personal Assistant to join their team.
To provide comprehensive operational assistance to the CFO and senior managers. This role covers a wide range of disciplines, such as company secretarial, human resources, travel management, accounts and dealing with external and internal customers.
- Assisting the Executive Assistant with global company secretarial matters and issuing reports timely.
- Supporting the CEO and CFO with given tasks and all personal matters, organising travel itineraries.
- Additional liaison between departments for communication at executive level.
- Scheduling meetings and liaising with participants (dealing with time zones, ZOOM, Teams, Outlook calendar).
- Oversight of travel for other directors.
- At the Executive Assistant's discretion or as requested by the CEO and CFO, handling ad-hoc tasks.
- Deputising for the Executive Assistant while out of the office.
- Maintaining business relationship with travel agencies, providers and suppliers.
- Minute taking when required and preparation of Board packs for meetings.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Working in an international and busy environment.
- Using Microsoft Office Suite and software such as Adobe.
- Handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Financial statement reconciliations and expense claims processing.
- Strong time management and ability to prioritise tasks.
- Professional business communication skills in written and verbal English.
- Analytical and logical, empathetic and a relationship builder.
- Highly confidential and professional.
- Emotionally resilient, acting with integrity and discretion.
- Confident with the ability to appropriately challenge, with tact and diplomacy.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing circumstances.
- Commercially aware.
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 13170
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.