Personal Banker - Douglas
Our client seeks a Personal Banker to join their team (Douglas).
Role: Customers will be at the very heart of your role, so you'll be committed to providing outstanding service in every interaction. You'll work with high levels of accuracy as you provide each customer with a seamless and positive experience.
- Having great conversations, understanding the needs of customers and helping them with their banking needs
- Completing general banking requests such as payments, balance enquires and transfers
- Helping customers to understand the different ways they can bank and the range of services on offer
- Identifying opportunities to help customers with simple financial products, and collaborating with other teams to provide a seamless customer experience
Key Skills & Experience:
- At least 2 years' office experience and experience of working in a customer facing environment
- Banking experience would be an advantage
- Strong communication skills are a must, as you'll need to explain products and procedures to customers in an easy to understand way
- A passion for customer service and a strong attention to detail
- The ability to thrive under pressure and have the determination to continuously improve standards for customers
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a team
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 12891
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.