Our client seeks a Personal Banker to join their team.
To operate as the first point of contact and provide an exceptional level of service to International Personal Banking (IPB) clients through a number of channels (Phone, e-mail & face to face) within the team, offering financial solutions to clients within defined parameters and governance processes. Always operate with a mindset on client centricity and continuous improvement.
- Provide value through delivering an exceptional level of service to International Personal Banking clients through a variety of channels -phone, E-mail and face to face, maintaining an exceptional level of RFT when dealing with client queries or taking instructions.
- Build relationships with IPB customers by understanding the customer and servicing the customer needs appropriately.
- Understand and adhere to all IPB service standards, service charter and service level agreements with internal and external clients.
- Maintain awareness of volumes throughout the team, and prioritize work to ensure service levels are attained, supporting colleagues with work allocation and delivery to ensure exceptional team standards of high levels of overall customer service.
- Engage proactively with other departments, keeping up to date with professional reading, completing internal training requirements, attending lunch and learn sessions and pro-actively understanding end to end processes.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- 5 GCSE's with minimum grade C in both Maths and English Language
- 1-2 years' experience ideally in either a similar Banking / Financial role or a strong level of customer service experience
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 13129
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.