Policy Servicing Administrator
Our client seeks a Policy Servicing Administrator to join their team.
Role: To effectively deliver a direct service to clients and IFAs by the processing of Servicing requests within specified servicing times.
- Strong Written and Verbal communication internally/externally
- Ability to deal with clients, both internal and external by telephone, fax and e-mail
- Assist with coaching & training team members, providing feedback to department manager
- Assist with checking work produced by other team members
- Identify problem areas and offer various solutions wherever possible
- Adhere to regulatory legislation and ensure compliance requirements are met
- Work as part of a team
- Work to deadlines
- Vetting, setting up and processing of Assignments & Notice of Interest
- Vetting and processing Trust requests (placing into Trust, Additional Trustees/Retirement of Trustees requests etc.)
- Dealing with and understanding Death claims processes
- Checking and applying Regular premiums to the system
- Processing more complex work items
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Financial Services.
- GCSE (or equivalent) grade C or above English and Maths
- Detailed Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to compose good standard of ad hoc letters / fax
- Considerable experience within a customer facing administration role
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to work within a team or on own initiative.
- Can maintain high level of accuracy and still work within agreed service standards.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Excellent telephone manner
- Commitment to providing outstanding customer service
- Knowledge of the regulatory framework (AML/KYC)
- Ability to meet individual targets and goals with accurate results
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Formal qualifications in finance or a business related subject to A level standard or higher
- Has obtained or prepared to work towards a professional qualifications for example, FPC or equivalent
- Have considerable experience of working within a team environment
- Ability to network across the business areas to give and receive information
- Influencing and inter-personal skills
- Good working knowledge of relevant regulatory legislation
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 11159
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.