Power Platform Solutions Developer
Isle of Man
Our client seeks a Power Platform Solutions Developer to join their Development Team.
Role Profile: We are currently developing cloud-based Digital Banking and Investment platforms and we're looking for a Full Stack Power Platform and D365 Solutions Developer to join the passionate and professional team, to work on innovative projects. The Solutions Developer is part of an agile development team, working on the control, deployment, customization and integration of Microsoft Power Platform and Dynamics 365 CRM in the Enterprise.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts, software architects and IT professionals to implement required solutions.
- Enhance and extend current systems to cover new business requirements, reporting, compliance, or risk requirements.
- Integration and transformation of data to help drive internal and external reporting requirements.
- Manage and facilitate the control of data and information throughout the group of companies.
- Integrate existing systems and services into the platforms architecture.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficient with prototyping, developing, deploying, customizing and integrating Microsoft Power Platform (Power Automate, Power Apps, SharePoint) and Dynamics 365 CRM solutions.
- Being able to customize and create CRM entities and Business Rules.
- Develop plugins for Power Platform and CRM.
- Communicate complex problems in a clear and concise manner with multiple stakeholders.
- Microsoft .NET / C# with source control management and continuous integration/deployment to various environments.
- Agile and Dynamic Development environments.
- “Can Do" approach and accountability as an individual and as part of the wider team.
Extras we'd be thrilled if you have:
- Good problem-solving skills (with a systematic and detailed approach).
- An aptitude for learning and continual growth, while interested in sharing skills and helping others.
- Experience in Banking, Investment or FinTech companies.
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) for Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Experience in mentoring and training of other members of the team.
Your specialist: Anne Murray
Quote job ref: 12970
Hi, I'm your specialist Anne and I can't wait to hear from you about this job. You can simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.