Premiums Technical Specialist
Isle of Man
Our client is looking for a Technical Specialist to play a key role in a newly formed Premiums team.
- Review the current premium administration process
- Implement robust processes and procedures
- Identify the current issues; premium reversals not completed, unallocated premiums; premium transactions completed off system.
- Prioritise and clear the backlog of premium transactions
- Ensure unreconciled items are cleared: Prepare a plan, Report weekly on progress.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Essential - Previous experience gained within a similar premiums processing role
- Minimum 5 A* - C / 9 - 4 Grade GCSEs (including English and Maths) or equivalent
- Have an understanding of the premium banking system, including;
UK Direct Debit processing
Singapore Giro processing
Credit Card collections
Standing order payments
- The premium allocation and reversal process
- System premium accounting
- Experience in monitoring workflow and ensuring daily tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Attention to detail and excellent communication skills, a positive attitude and a professional customer-oriented approach
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 13143
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.